Hogwarts Radio #178: Cursed Tickets
- Favorite foods in the Wizarding World!
- Now that we've made everyone hungry, it's time to DEVOUR this week's episode!
- Cursed Child in NYC tickets go on sale.
- Fans share their frustration with not being able to get a ticket.
- Price gouging at it's finest.
- For the CC bashers, why is it so important that we see this show?!
- Who did we think was the bad guy in Chamber of Secrets when we first read it?
- Remus, Hagrid, and Arthur. Harry's forgotten father figures
- Was Vernon Dursley also considered a father figure?
- Celebrity House placement
- Picks of the week
Hogwarts Radio presents:
Rewinds and Throwbacks
The Harry Potter fandom has created some amazing content over the past 10 years. We are showcasing some of that content right here on Hogwarts Radio, and giving the community a chance to re-live some of the most amazing fan created works!
Interested in being a guest?
Hogwarts Radio is always looking for fresh new voices to join our show. If you've got that Potter passion, and need to let it out by talking for hours on end about it, fill out our guest form and we will be in touch!
All you need is a headset, (or a pair of headphones with a microphone) a strong internet connection, Skype, and the energy to be excited about talking all things Potter.